Monday, May 13, 2013

My Thoughts on Mother's Day

 My sweet big 3.
This year as Mother's Day came closer I just kept thinking about how much I have to be thankful for.
I'm living my dream ... every single day! Since I was little I wanted to just be mom and for many year and through my first 3 kiddos newborn stage I didn't think this dream would come true.
 But I also thought of how this dream was SO much harder than I ever imagined.
My sweet kiddos are with me 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
I've never planned to homeschool but God has guided us in this direction. It's the hardest job and I constantly question myself.
But they are learning! And I am learning and I get to watch them learn which is a huge gift.

 I'm grateful for the challenges of motherhood: the sleepless nights, the doubt, the failures
I'm grateful that I can show forgiveness and that I can humble myself and ask for forgiveness
These 4 sweet little humans have taught me so much and I'm blessed.
Even if I am exhausted.

Being a full time Momma is the hardest, best job ever and I wouldn't trade this life for anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment