Monday, December 10, 2012

A Magical, Magical Night!

 We were offered free Nutcracker tickets through our homeschool group!
I snatched them up as fast as I could, one for me and one for each of the girls...however, Jeremy loves THIS ballet {that's why we have 35 nutcrackers in the house} and the girls really, REALLY wanted daddy to take them! So he used a vacation day for Friday night and I'm 100% sure it was worth it.
 We set a fancy table, made a nice dinner {although they were much to excited to eat}
Daddy & Reed bought roses for the girls, because what's a date without flowers?!!?!?!!
The little ladies got all dressed up in their new Christmas dresses
They danced and twirled as they waiting for the time to go!
They had a fabulous night! At 10:00p when they got home they told me all about the pretty dresses and showed me the fabulous dance moves!
They bought ballet shoe ornaments for our Christmas tree and even Daddy said he had a great night with his girls! He told me how Kate "conducted" the orchestra and how the girls loved the dresses and the dancing moves.
I'm so hoping that this is a yearly tradition! A special night with just a Daddy & his girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment