Monday, December 3, 2012

December Daily: Christmas morning #1

 Our first "Christmas Morning" took place in early November in St. Louis, MO!!
My entire family made an effort to meet us half way in order to celebrate together. I was {still am} so thankful that all 21 of us were together: swimming, eating, playing video games, eating, taking tours of beer factories, hitting up a pretty fabulous museum & a little bit of sleep and game playing happened!

 I will miss not being in Michigan at all for any of the holidays but I'm thankful for this weekend with my family!

& I'm also thankful that we didn't know I was pregnant before my sister decided to use up the rest of the Christmas material fabric! Otherwise it would have been me, my nieces and nephews & a big ol' bow!

No comments:

Post a Comment