Wednesday, September 18, 2013

First Day of School

 Way back in August we started Classical Conversations at a new campus!
We are loving the change.
 This year at home I am officially teaching two first graders! {doesn't seem possible} Reed has joined us at the dinner/craft/school table in his official preschool year and Sweet Adelaide is learning new things every day! It will be a busy year for me but I'm so thankful for the opportunity to home educate. On top of teaching at home, I am also tutoring a class at CC this year. It's a class full of 4/5 year olds.
 She loves CC this year and her new teacher Miss Robyn. Her learning is leaps and bounds ahead of last year. I think we have found her learning style and what works best for her and I'm so excited about that.
 This girl is loving school and is loving her new found freedom in reading. This year she gets to pick what grade she's in when it comes to activities and she goes back and forth between kindergarten and first grade!!
 He's the monster of his preschool class at CC. Giving his teacher a run for her money. It's the first time I've ever gotten an e-mail re: my child's behavior. Humbling! So not only are we working on ABCs and 123s but we're also working on behavior!
Our year is off to a great start! With lots of exciting things still to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment